Date of last revision – 1/06/2021
Visiaro, an India company registered under Maharashtra Shops & Establishments Act, 1948, having its registered office at 27, Kika Street, Ground Floor, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, Pincode 400004, owns and operates the domain name www.visiaro.com to provide/supply industrial / home building products, home design products, hardware products and industrial fashion products whereby the Users (as defined hereinafter) can access the Website and avail of the following product and services:
- View and make purchases of products/subscription populated or listed on the Website;
- User Eligibility
Use of the Website is available only to persons who are capable of entering into legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are ‘incompetent to contract’ within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including children, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. Our Product and Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. If you are a child i.e. under the age of 13 years, you shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or otherwise use or access the Website. As a child under the age of 13, if you wish to use, access or transact on the Website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardians or parents after registering themselves on the Website. Visiaro reserves the right to terminate your account / membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to its notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 13 years.
- User Account and Registration Obligations
Visiaro.com solely reserves the right to accept or reject the registration request submitted by a User, without any obligation of providing an explanation. Visiaro.com reserves the right to store, evaluate, analyze, verify and authenticate the personal information and data provided by the User. The User hereby acknowledges that Visiaro.com also continues to maintain the right to close the User Account, without any prior notice, for any reasons whatsoever.
The User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username/email and password of the User Account and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur from such User Account. You agree to:
- Immediately notify Visiaro.com for any unauthorized use of your User Account or any other breach of security, and
- Ensure that you exit/logout from your User Account at the end of each session.
Visiaro.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the User’s failure to comply with the above stipulations.
- General Conditions
Use of the Website
The User agrees, undertakes and confirms that his/her/its use of the Website shall be governed strictly by the following binding principles:
- The User shall access the Website only for lawful purposes and shall be responsible for complying with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in connection with the use of the Website.
- The User shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from this Website and shall not create a hypertext link to the Website, except with the prior written permission of Visiaro.com.
- You shall be responsible for any notes, messages, comments, e-mails, billboard postings, photos, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files or other materials or information posted on or transmitted to/through the Website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Visiaro.com (“User Content”). Such User Content will become our property and you grant us the worldwide, perpetual and transferable rights in such User Content.
- You are required to make polite comments and questions. Insults and links to other website are prohibited including any abuse or harm to any person or website. Do not post any personal information of self or other users. Do not post any advertising, solicitation or commercial content whatsoever on the Website.
- Do not impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation VISIARO.COM employees. Do not misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity. Do not register for a Visiaro.com account on behalf of another individual, group or entity, or sell or transfer your profile or account. Do not use or attempt to use another person’s account, username or password.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other people, whether online or in person. Visiaro.com is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage resulting from any interaction with other Visiaro.com Website users, persons you meet through this Website, or persons who find you because of information posted on, by or through the Website, by on a third-party social media site belonging to Visiaro.com. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other users on the Website and conduct any necessary investigation before meeting another person. Visiaro.com is under no obligation to become involved with any user dispute, but may do so at its own discretion.
- No product, designs or other such material should be copied, saved or printed without buying or without obtaining prior permission in writing from Visiaro.com.
- Visiaro.com claims its ownership on the commentary of the subject/s, design/s, the development of the Website, its pages, the idea on which the site is floated, glossary, information database, the answer to the queries, literature and other material and products except the HSN/SAC/BIS Codes published by Government or its agencies and the government publications, which may be available on the Website.
- The User shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. The User may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of the Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by such User, to its source, or exploit the Website or any product or service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including, but not limited to, personal identification or information, other than the User’s information, as provided by the Website.
- The User agrees not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- The User shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to those being displayed on the Website or related to us.
If any material or product chosen by you is currently unavailable, we shall inform you of the same and you may be required to select another alternative.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, Visiaro.com shall not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the User due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s;
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “bank/s”;
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction; or
- Declining of a transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made in respect of Visiaro.com Product and Services on Website by the User shall be compulsorily made in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the transactions made on the Website.
For availing Visiaro Product and Services, the Users will have to make payments in the manner, in such intervals and using such payments methods as may be specified in agreements executed between Visiaro.com and the Users for providing such product and services.
All valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card and other payment instruments are processed using a payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the User and the respective issuing bank and payment instrument issuing entity.
- Delivery Policy
The delivery commitment of Visiaro.com is subject to the following conditions:
- Timely Payments: The products will be sent and User can avail service only after receiving the payments as per agreed payment terms.
- Timely communication from the User: If required information for successful completion of any Visiaro.com transaction is not communicated in a timely manner, any delay or failure in delivering such Visiaro.com Product and Services, arising out of such situations, shall not be attributable to Visiaro.com.
- Completeness of information provided by the User: If the information provided to Visiaro.com is incomplete and/or complete information/scope in relation to the Visiaro.com Product and Services is not provided at the time of availing the Visiaro.com Product and Services, Visiaro.com will not be bound to maintain its delivery time.
- Compensation for the delay of delivery: Visiaro.com will not make any compensation for the delay in delivery under any circumstances, except in accordance with any agreement executed with the User with this regard to the Visiaro.com Product and Services.
- Delivery of Subscription plan: After successful receipt of payment for a subscription / service selected by the User, the selected transaction invoice will be sent to the User (by e-mail) within 72 hours from the receipt of payment.
- Mode of Delivery of Products: All product purchased will be delivered either by Courier or Post or Transporters to the address mentioned while placing the order.
- Invoicing: All invoice / bill of product or services purchased on the Website shall be delivered by e-mail in Portable Document Format (.pdf), which would be suitable for printing on A4 to A1 size paper. In addition to the soft copy of the invoice / bill, the User can request for a hard copy of the invoice / bill. In such case, the User would need to pay an additional price for the hard copy along with delivery charges and additionally provide the delivery postal address and contact details so that the invoice / bill document can be delivered by Courier / Post. As of now. All Users outside India can make an online payment and receive hard copies of the invoice / bill by e-mail.
Further detailed Product Shipping and Delivery policy is given in below link:
- Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
We process your order Return / Refund / Cancellation in accordance with our current Shipping Return Policy available at:
Information we collect
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country, ip address and other information as mentioned in the website.
- Payment and billing information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a Product / Service / Subscription. We NEVER collect your credit /debit card number or credit /debit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit /debit card on our website. Net Banking or Credit /Debit card information will be obtained and processed using a payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, products / services you like, events / surveys you intend to participate in, products / service you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register on our website or buy products /services. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name, phone number, email address and other information.
Use of your personal information
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you to confirm or coordinate or communicate regards to any purchase made on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your registration on our website or placement of any order.
- We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy any product / service from us we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use information to send you transactional communication: We might send you emails or sms about your account or any order placed or purchase of a product / service.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- If you have any objection in respect of your information being collected, shared or used in the manner specified therein, please do not use the Website.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Sharing Information
We may share / transfer User Information to / for:
- SERVICE PROVIDERS / THIRD PARTIES who perform services on our behalf / BUSINESS PARTNERS / EVENT ORGANIZERS
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service such as manage online registration process, or payment processors or transactional message processors;
- To fulfill the purchase obligation;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- To provide or sponsor an event or sale
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- BY LAW OR TO PROTECT RIGHTS
- BUSINESS TRANSFERS
Your information may be transferred to a third party as a part of our business assets in a sale of a part or all of Visiaro company. If this should happen, notice will be provided by posting to the website or other form of communication.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
- Modifying or Deleting Your Data Information
You can modify or disable your account profile within certain Visiaro.com limitations, through your account or raising a request. Your information previously posted may still be publicly viewable. Visiaro.com may keep information and content in our backup files and archives. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and sms about your purchases.
- Website Contents
All contents available on the Website including text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, design, structure, selection and computer code (collectively, “Content”), is owned and controlled or licensed by us, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. No part of such Content shall be reproduced in any form, whether electronically or otherwise, without the prior consent of Visiaro.com, other than temporarily in the course of using the Website or to keep a record of transactions entered into while using the Visiaro.com Product and Services.
This Website and all Product and Services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website are provided without any representation or warranty, express or implied, except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing, we do not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
We will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Content of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. We do not warrant that this Website, the Content or Product or Services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website, their servers or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. Product or/and Service is being made available for use, without any representation or warranty that all services, features, functions or operations will be available or be performed as described. Product feature /specification/ details mentioned and/or Services mentioned and/or the Website is not hack proof. The data may get pilfered, damaged, lost, garbled or become useless, without limiting the foregoing. Visiaro.com is not responsible or liable for any malicious code, delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of the Website.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Visiaro.com, its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies (as applicable) and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees shall not be held responsible for failure or delay in performing their obligations and shall not be liable for any damage or loss due to deficiency in performance of the Visiaro Product, Transaction or Services resulting, directly or indirectly, from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, or any other event which is beyond the control of Visiaro.com or such other concerned person.
Parts of the Website may contain advertising/other material submitted to Visiaro.com by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable law is exclusively on the advertisers and Visiaro.com will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material. Any transactions with third parties including advertisers in this Website or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. Visiaro.com shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
Visiaro.com does not endorse or guarantee on quality of any goods and services that are being promoted by the vendors of such goods and services through the medium of the Website or which may be otherwise used for providing Visiaro.com Product and Services.
Links to Other Sites
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by any other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Visiaro.com may send you product and service-related communications. To unsubscribe and stop receiving messages, please change your settings in your account or follow the instructions in the email, text message, notification or other message type.
- MOBILE SERVICES
The Website contains services and features that are available to certain mobile Devices. Your carrier’s normal rates and fees apply. Not all mobile services will work with all carriers or Devices. By using Visiaro.com mobile services, you agree that we may communicate with you by electronic means to your mobile Device and that certain information about your use of these services may be shared with us. If you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you must promptly update your account information to ensure that we don’t send your messages to a different person.
- Limitation of Liability
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Entire Agreement
- Third Party Rights
- No partnership
- Contact Us
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder (as modified or amended from time to time). This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signature.